Wednesday, December 28, 2005

New Blog Pic and BOOTS!









I tried to upload a new blog picture and failed miserably. I need my hubby to do technical things, like linking and uploading new pictures, yes I know it's sad but hey someone has to do the "fun" stuff.

Anyway it's late so I'ma make this short and sweet. My hubby wanted me to post a picture of the boots he bought me for my birthday. No today is not my birthday, I've a few more weeks to go. So here are my new boots. And yes I tromped ALL OVER the house in them (even tho I'm not suppose to wear shoes in doors). Enjoy. Oh, maybe I should be telling myself that. LOL.


1 Comments:

  • At 11:24 AM, December 30, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Those are tight. I like the "C"'s all over them. Hope you are wearing something else with them and not just the boots! (HeHe) What did you get Lang? I see Razors in pink, and coach boots! Whats Lang got? Holla!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home